I very serious doubt that there are more cows in Ewing than there are people, besides if you want to get technical about it, there's probably more Kingsport residents at GC than GC residents [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
We've got our own forum, but we sometimes find it necessary to come over to the LPD forum to educate the less fortunate, intellectually speaking. Fortunately, the LPD forum has more intelligent posters than most, and those won't be offended if I call out their minute portion of ignorant posters. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Thank God for people like GC_Quincy and Tornadowarning23. They keep the good name of Gate City from being muddied.
And by the way, as small as our schools are, ONE PLAYER can make all the difference!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I very serious doubt that there are more cows in Ewing than there are people, besides if you want to get technical about it, there's probably more Kingsport residents at GC than GC residents [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
How much money you want to bet on that???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
right on pioneer.....ive never seen so many green license plates at a va school in my life
haha you guys are soo funny! I'm sure your just jealous because you live in the middle of NOWHERE and it takes you an hour just to reach civilization. Don't be jealous, be proud of where your from. Heck i wouldn't if i was from TW or RC, you people are just dirty and greasy.
Get a life loser.
[ QUOTE ]
Get a life loser.
[/ QUOTE ]woahh. you're soo mean. I'm scared
Where are you from? Gate City?
What? Cows in Ewing or Kingsport residents in GC?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
PioneerBlue is right. Coming home from work I drive by GCHS everyday and I would bet my house that there are at least three times as many Tennessee cars in the parking lot on any given day than there are Virginia cars. If I have time one day I may just stop and take a count. Thank God they dont come up here to the springs or we would run em off I promise you that!
Bookmarks